Saturday, August 22, 2015

Facial at Seoid Spa in Dunboyne Castle

Today Brian booked me in for a facial. Facials are my all time favourite treatments. I love the glow that they give. I am obsessed with skin care so sometimes I feel a bit let down after a facial but not this time! I had the Ultimate Aromatherapy Associates Facial. It's an hour and a half long and costs 95euro. It was worth every penny! I went early so I could use the hydrotherapy suite. People were a little careless there and had left empty water cups around. I had to fish one out of the hot tub and it had a chewing gum inside (gag). Another complaint is that the other customers don't seem to know that the relaxation room is for relaxing quietly. I was surrounded by loud conversations. During a previous visit a woman had a full-blown telephone conversation in there. However, the treatments transcend the customers thankfully.
My beauty therapist was called Suzanne and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She was AMAZING! I floated through an hour and a half of heaven. She began by washing my feet with a heated towel. There was a lot of massage to the facial. My face, scalp, arms, hands and shoulders were massaged. She put a deep conditioning oil through my hair. The aromatherapy was really effective and each product used smelled amazing. She managed to work through some knots in my shoulders. At the end of the treatment she put warmed slippers on my feet. It was a nice touch! Afterwards I retreated to the, now quieter, relaxation room for some Voya herbal teas. I felt relaxed, pampered and glowing. I still feel like that! I highly recommend the treatments at Seoid Spa, I have never been disappointed by a treatment there. If it were possible I would recommend visiting on a weekday when the spa is a bit quieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment