Thursday, December 3, 2015

A fruitbear in Munich

I have never been to Germany before. It's so close to me and I've never visited. This is my first time here and I can't believe I've waited this long because I LOVE MUNICH!!!! It was our first full day here today so we just wandered around and got our bearings. We went to some Christmas markets and just strolled about. I am a flâneur (hmmm...I'm not sure what the feminine of that is in French). The buildings are so impressive here. Beautiful 17th and 18th century buildings make me really curious about the history of Munich.
In the past few years I have become so curious about that time in history. It is really cold here. It is crisp and refreshing. I love wrapping up well. The feeling of koselig is very strong here.
Everyone eats and drinks outdoors. It is so nice. Before lunch we had mulled wine outside to warm up. Everyone was drinking it even though it was morning time. Normally I don't like mulled wine but this was delicious. Unfortunately Brian got it with a shot of liqueur so we were a bit buzzed afterwards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment