Saturday, September 12, 2015

Doing it Moroccan Style!

We were supposed to go on holidays this week. Unfortunately, the universe worked against us and our last minute deals. We had been hoping to go to Malaga. We had everything picked out. Booking last minute is hazardous when you know exactly what you want! We are postponing our trip until October. I don't really mind what the weather is like so the month doesn't make a difference to me. We now have a week to enjoy in Dublin. I have decided to theme it. Our theme is Morocco (my spiritual home!). Each day I will try to make new Moroccan recipes for lunch and dinner. At the moment I have a lamb in tomato jam tagine bubbling away on my cooker. I also made sure to wear a Moroccan-inspired outfit today. I have to do as much as possible to immerse myself in the spirit of the week! I also have A LOT of Moroccan-inspired clothes. Tomorrow I intend to preserve lemons. I'll post my recipes here along with any amendments I make. I made quite a few to the method of lamb in tomato jam tagine. I'm really looking forward to my Moroccan holiday in Dublin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment