Sunday, July 19, 2015

Explaining my absence

I haven't updated my blog since February. I haven't even read one of the blogs that I follow since February. Things have been really crazy for me at home. My baby started solid foods in March so I have been working really hard to make sure that he has the most delicious, organic food that it is in my power to make. I have been working really hard to incorporate all of the spices that I use in my day to day cooking in order to develop his palette. I want him to be able to eat exactly what we eat. I have also been endeavouring to get him into a sleep routine. He really hates to sleep! In the last few months I have been thinking about this blog a lot. I have been thinking about what it is and what it is not. I am more focused in the direction it is going to take now. I feel it should be a reflection of me and what I am doing. At the moment I am at home so it will be home focused. This week I will put up a review of The Organic Supermarket and my granola recipe. I am really looking forward to blogging more!

No comments:

Post a Comment