Saturday, August 20, 2016

I love my vegetable garden!

Yesterday I was very hungry and very lazy. I had no food in the fridge and no desire to go to the supermarket. My toddler and my dog were amusing themselves digging up potatoes in the raised bed in the garden. It's messy but it keeps them quiet! I grabbed some potatoes and I picked some beans. I was able to make a delicious and healthy Niçoise salad. Boiled potatoes, boiled egg, green beans, a tomato and a tin of tuna. For dressing I just used olive oil and balsamic vinegar as I was so low on ingredients. I didn't take a photo as my toddler and I ate it so fast! I only have a small garden but I love growing vegetables in it. My husband does most of the work on it and he really enjoys it. It's his little hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment