Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween table setting

Halloween is my absolute favourite time of year. I love the weather, the colours and the trick or treating. Fancy dress parties are my favourite kind of parties. In the winter months I use an oilcloth instead of a table cloth. It's too difficult to launder my regular tablecloths when I can't dry them on the line. I was ordering things from Zara Home so I thought I'd order a new oilcloth too as mine was looking tired. I love this blue paisley pattern. It's also hemmed so it looks much smarter than my previous one. We eat a lot of turmeric so I'm hoping any permanent staining won't show up on this one.
. My toddler picked the autumn leaves for me. He is really proud to see them as the centrepiece of the table. I put them in a tall glass inside a copper bowl. I love them!
we haven't carved our pumpkins yet but I think they still look good. It was my first time setting a Halloween table and I'm so happy with it that I'm just confused as to why I never did it before!

1 comment:

  1. Superb!! Your Halloween party table settings are awesome. I really found them fantastic. Planning to go with your idea for my Halloween party. Will arrange my party at one of NYC venues. Really happy and excited for the day.

    ReplyDelete